So, if you’re looking for new or replacement windows, or even doors, conservatories and roof lights then perhaps you should consider the Crystal Clear team. Have a read of our latest blog below as we explain exactly who we are, what we do, and why our customers love us.
Who Are Crystal Clear?
As a family run double glazing business, based in Brislington covering Bristol and Bath, Crystal Clear are small enough to care but large enough to cope with demand and a vast array of projects. In fact, eight members of the Mizen family are now part of the team.
After spotting a gap in 1999 for a South West based windows, doors, and double glazing company we knew that we could supply and fit the very best products with a focus on customer care and professional service.
With years of experience in designing and installing windows and doors (and all the rest) our priority is to deliver a seamless experience of professionalism, quality, and trust.
Managing the building work, plumbing, electrics and decorating we work to ensure deadlines and timescales are met to all necessary specifications. With a 10-year product guarantee, all projects are delivered and fitted by our experienced installation teams which comprises of project managers, builders, fitters, and service technicians. And in case you weren’t already aware our products include:
- Windows: PVCu, Composite, Aluminium, Sliding Sash, Casement, Bow
- Secondary Glazing
- Doors: Composite, Sliding, French, Stable, Bi-fold and Patio
- Conservatories and Orangeries
- Glazed Roofing Solutions
Interested? Why not give us a visit and head to the Crystal Clear showroom which showcases a wide range of the latest doors and windows as well as the various available colours and finishes.
Ensuring Peace of Mind
To further express our high standards of workmanship and design Crystal Clear are proud to be involved and accredited by the following bodies (as well as a handful of others) either for the company itself or for our fantastic products.
- DGCOS Members – A double glazing & conservatory ombudsman scheme that aims to protect consumers and improve the reputation of the glazing industry.
- TrustMark Approved – A quality mark which is audited annually to ensure processes, standards, and complaint procedures are being maintained.
- Glass and Glazing Federation Members – A trade association that represents companies who install over 60% of all glazing work.
- BBA British Board of Agreement Approved – Certification that proves installers can demonstrate their competence and professionalism.
Give Us A Call
If you’re in need of windows, doors, conservatories, a roof light or any other of our services then why not get in touch with our excellent team? We’ll ensure not only the best materials but the highest standards of workmanship and design.
Give us a call on 0117 911 0272 for more information and advice. Alternatively why not take a look at our blog where you’ll find a wealth of information.