Crystal Clear is now hiring for a Warehouse Operative. This person will control warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of products in and out. Our team are dedicated to providing high-quality products as well as customer care. Read on below to find out what duties are involved in the job role and what the requirements are to join the team.
- Pick-up products, loading and moving products. Manual handling required.
- Store products by designating storage areas. Adjusting storage areas according to product requirements.
- Prepares products for delivery in and out by checking items.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records. Maintain databases.
- Monitor inventory by completing counts as required.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and training provided.
- Physical manual handling activity required for the role.
- Time management
- Reporting skills
- Inventory control
- Documentation skills
- Data entry skills
Salary dependent on experience
20 Days Holiday (not including bank holidays)