C System is a patented magnetic system with manual operation (raising and tilting function) for Venetian blinds incorporated within 20mm – 22mm cavity insulating glass units. The external magnet, fixed to the internal glass by double-sided high performance adhesive, allows perfect alignment with the internal magnet.
Raising and lowering is controlled using a continuous cord loop that drives the external magnet. The cord is held lightly under tension by a cord tensioner and fully complies with the British Blind and Shutter Association – ‘Make it safe’ campaign.
The system is supplied with black or gray warm edge spacer bars as standard.
C SYSTEM MAIN FEATURES
- SUITABLE FOR ALL VERTICAL WINDOW APPLICATIONS
- IDEAL SOLUTION FOR CONSERVATORY SHADING
- ONLY VIABLE OPTION FOR BI-FOLDING DOORS
- TOTAL PRIVACY AND LIGHT CONTROL FOR FOLDING SLIDING DOORS
- GIVES EXCELLENT UTILISATION OF PARTITIONED OFFICE SPACE
- SUITABLE FOR RETRO INSTALLATION INTO EXISTING FRAMES